Arnold for Cinema 4D – 2023 For Windows – 3 years –
It also supports animation and single-frame distributed rendering in Team Render, allowing all computers in a local network to speed up Arnold rendering. Third-party plugins TurbulenceFD and X-Particles are natively supported, allowing artists to render high-quality smoke, fire, and particle effects with fully interactive feedback.
Other features include volume rendering with OpenVDB, a node-based material editor, and a comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
Solid Angle SL is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software, with offices in Madrid and London and customers worldwide, including Framestore, DreamWorks, ILM, Sony Pictures Imageworks, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Image, and Rising Sun Pictures.
Arnold was designed from the ground up to efficiently ray trace the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big budget visual effects while at the same time simplifying the pipeline, reducing the number of passes, minimizing storage requirements, and greatly enhancing interactivity for lighting artists.
Overview of Arnold for Cinema 4D Features
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair, and splines.
- Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
- The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins allows a quick preview of parameter changes without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
- A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
- Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
- Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
- Native linear workflow.
- Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Support for third-party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- No GPU or graphics card requirements
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)