Autodesk Alias Surface 2023 For Windows – 3 years –
Autodesk Alias Surface industrial design software powers your creative process with sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. Create compelling designs with tools tailored for industrial design, automotive design, and technical surfacing. Get the advanced capabilities you need, from initial concept sketch to development of production-ready Class-A surfaces.
Create parametric-driven surfaces in Alias Surface with Dynamo integration. Quickly generate complex repeatable patterns and enable rapid design iterations and exploration. You can link sketches from Photoshop to Alias. Any changes to sketches are dynamically updated in Alias.
The software allows the creation of 2D sketches and rendering, and it features the use of modern Cintique Tablets. This digital workflow opens an entirely new world of image creation. Unlike software like Photoshop, Alias allows the use of 3D package data (curves, solids, surfaces) to give the sketching process a real 3d dimension support.
A stimulating effect when using 3D package data comes when the same design has to be drawn and presented from different perspectives. The underlying 3D package helps to keep always the correct and realistic perspective view.
The design does not always start with concept sketches on paper. Sometimes the designer starts right away with physical clay models. Sometimes the client wants to have a partial re-design of an existing model. In this case, the physical models can be scanned and imported into Autodesk Alias Surface.
Overview of Autodesk Alias Surface Features
- For automotive fast design and styling
- Refine concept models into Class-A surfaces for consumer and automotive designs
- Refine concept models into Class-A surfaces
- View Alias content in Virtual Reality through an HMD
- Create production-ready technical surfaces
- New modeling techniques with generative modeling using Dynamo
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended