Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2021 for windows – 3 years –
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D Overview
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software provides GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management. Intelligent models and CAD tools help you apply regional and discipline-specific standards Integration of GIS data with your organization helps to improve quality, productivity, and asset management.
You can now easily create, retrieve, and place model views with automatically sized and scaled layout viewports onto the current layout. When selected, layout viewport objects display two additional grips, one for moving the viewport and setting the display scale from a list of commonly used scales.
Support for high-resolution monitors continues to be improved in the Update. Over 200 dialog boxes and other User Interface elements have been updated to ensure a quality viewing experience on high-resolution (4K) displays.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D
- Proper range of 8 Minnesota County coordinate systems
- Support for Australian GDA 2020
- Deprecated 221 Wisconsin County HPGN coordinate systems
- Update to EPSG 9.0
- Support the transformation from OSGB1936 to ETRS89
- Added Deutsche Bahn Reference System and related coordinate systems
- New Version Support for FDO Oracle Provider
- High Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
- Fourth Generation MrSID Image Support
- PostGIS 2.2 Support
- AutoCAD Map 3D supports WFS 2.0 protocol
- Amber core Point Cloud Removal
- Extend the support of FDO ArcGIS Provider to versions 10.3.1 and 10.4.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 16 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant