Autodesk Inventor Professional 2023 For Windows 3 years
Autodesk Inventor Professional contains a complete set of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, production, tooling, designing bespoke, and exchanging design data.
Inventor Professional helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping technology based on a high-accuracy 3D- model, which allows the designing, visualization, and analysis of products before making the first sample. Digital Prototyping implemented in Inventor makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate time to market.
Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD capabilities, including additional simulations, path systems, and new tooling capabilities. Autodesk Inventor Professional builds on Inventor to:
Quickly obtain the correct perception of how the project will work in the real world, using the integrated dynamic simulation that uses assembly constraints in the 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve movement joints, and calculate behavior.
Save time and reduce prototyping costs by verifying the product’s performance before it is built. Dynamic simulation and stress analysis tools make it possible to quickly and easily identify the best solutions.
Improve the accuracy of the project stress analysis with the integrated finite element analysis (FEA, Finite Element Analysis), which quickly predicts the performance of frame models under load. Present the results using report generation tools to create graphics and animations from the analysis.
Features of AutoDesk Inventor Professional
- Compatibility with DWG
- Design of large products, plastic parts, and sheet material
- Design visualization and production of working documents
- Design automation
- Built-in engineering calculations and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Design of cable systems and pipelines
- Design of molds and tooling
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit Only)
- CPU: 3.0 GHz or more significant, four or more cores (2.5 GHz or more significant)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates are enabled for installation.