Autodesk Maya 2023 for Mac – 3 years –
Overview of Autodesk Maya for macOS
This program offers a comprehensive creative feature set for 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. Maya has next-generation display technology, accelerated modeling workflows, and tools for handling complex data.
It is equipped with versatile tools for high-quality and convenient work with 3D. In the program, you can find everything a demanding modeler needs and choose your action algorithm. It has a well-implemented visualization function for finished models: the program is equipped with four built-in visualizers and can install various plug-ins, including V-Ray.
Features of Autodesk Maya for macOS
- The advanced design of three-dimensional models
- Simulate a variety of natural and environmental elements such as climate change, water, liquids, fire & plants.
- Having a variety of tools for modeling and data management
- The possibility of transferring the properties of one object to another object
- Design Clothes, hair and sex, and different scenarios
- Coordination with other software modeling and animating
- Supports mathematical model NURBS (short for Non-uniform rational B-spline)
- Ability to combine elements of two-dimensional and three-dimensional models
- Ability to use scripting programming language and MEL (stands for Maya embedded language) and ++ C and Python in the development of software
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Apple macOS 13.x, 12.x, 11.x
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)