Autodesk Mudbox 2024 for Mac – 3 years –
Overview of Autodesk Mudbox for macOS
This powerful 3D sculpting and painting software allows artists and designers to create high-quality, detailed digital models for film, games, and other creative projects. With its intuitive interface and extensive features, iT offers a seamless workflow for sculpting, texturing, and painting 3D models.
It is a cost-effective digital sculpting and painting solution. Mudbox provides 3D artists with an intuitive and tactile toolset for creating and modifying high-quality 3D geometry and textures. Its digital painting and sculpting software provides 3D artists an intuitive and tactile toolset for creating and modifying 3D geometry and textures. Use Mudbox software to create high-quality 3D geometry and textures for your next project. Take advantage of an intuitive work environment and professional 3D sculpting and painting tools.
Features of Autodesk Mudbox for macOS
- Offers a comprehensive set of sculpting tools that allow users to create detailed 3D models, including brushes for sculpting, smoothing, and blending
- Users can apply textures and paint to their 3D models, supporting multiple layers, blend modes, and channels.
- Supports physically-based rendering (PBR) materials, allowing users to create realistic surface textures that respond accurately to lighting conditions
- Robust tools for creating and editing UV layouts, allowing users to optimize texture mapping for their 3D models
- Vector displacement meshes, allowing users to create detailed surface geometry that can be rendered at high resolution
- A new Preserve Volume option has been added to the smooth tool to prevent excessive mesh degradation, especially when working with dynamic Tessellation.
- Several improvements to Dynamic Tessellation, including support UVs, Selection Sets, Joint Weights, and Falloff Type.
- The ability to merge multiple meshes into a single object.
- The ability to separate merged meshes back to separate meshes.
- A new stamp offset parameter to fine-tune the depth of a stamp imprint on a model.
- A new Delete UVs feature.
- The patch tool has been updated to allow the user to remove parts of a mesh without needing a hole or border face in the tessellated mesh.
- Improved support for HiDPI monitors.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Apple Mac OS 13. x, 12. x, 11.x
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Disk Space: 3 GB of free disk space for install