Autodesk VRED Professional 2023 For Windows – 3 years –
Integrated workflows enable you to visually explore, evaluate, and communicate your automotive design ideas. Autodesk VRED Professional helps you go from concept to market faster and more efficiently.
VRED 3D product visualization and virtual prototyping software help you create compelling product presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes in real-time. Learn More about all the features.
The world is fast-paced. Progress happens every day. Market change and new developments happen one after another. Demands still to be actualized are the standards of tomorrow. To remain competitive in this environment is a challenge. Autodesk VRED Professional software helps you bring future-oriented products and innovations to life.
Autodesk VRED Professional software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, helps users create high-end visualizations and virtual prototypes in the automotive development process and CGI production. Visualization experts, color & trim specialists, lighting designers, and marketers can use the full power of design and engineering evaluation tools and immersive workflows to collaborate on and visualize a photorealistic prototype.
Features of Autodesk VRED Professional
- Set Material override in the Render Layer module. Store multiple render passes in pre-composed layered EXR and PSD files.
- Bake light shadows into geometry to get a more realistic view of the object with fewer calculations.
- In addition to VR Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, VRED offers extended support for head-mounted displays.
- For additional post-processing, export your render passes for further adaptions in the image processing software.
- Create a lens flare effect for your lights in ray tracing and open GL modes.
- Get a more natural look and feel in your VR environment with hands and gestures in VRED.
- Create an atmospheric fog effect with color, falloff, and density controls in your scene.
- You can now quickly move and position characters directly in VRED without third-party software.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended