MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 PROFESSIONAL PLUS
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Overview
Get the tools you need Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access to create present, communicate, and publish like the professional you are. Use Office Online to view, edit, and work together with others in real time on the files you store online. Access from any Internet-connected device running supported browsers. Store your files online, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can quickly invite others to review or edit them.
For professional results, you need professional tools. Office 2016 Professional includes the apps you need to get more done and work from virtually anywhere. Start a document on your laptop, then revise it on your phone or tablet. Work with your colleagues to review and make edits and see them in real time. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage schedules, and keep your business running smoothly. Create professional-looking sales brochures easily with Publisher or use an Access database to keep track of your inventory.
Features of Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus please keep in mind features October vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Be a power Office user the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new tell me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
- In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies replies positioned right within the body of the original message in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
- Best for home businesses and very small businesses
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus
Before you install Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or 2 GB Recommended
- Hard drive space: 3.5 GB free hard disk required