Microsoft® Office 2021 [ Lifetime License Key ] + Windows 11 Professional [Lifetime License Key]
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Overview
In Office 2019, you’ll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what’s available to you today. The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more. Office 2019 is the next perpetual release of Office. It includes significant improvements over Microsoft Office 2016 and earlier versions of on-premises Office.
Office 2019 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom. And improved inking features across the apps in Windows like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects allow you to naturally create documents. Word 2019 and Outlook 2019 help you focus on what matters most. Learning Tools, like Read Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way so you can get straight to taking care of business. For a longer list of the new features in Office 2019,
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Add visual impact
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translator button, and one word in English and its translation in French
Break the language barrier
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Word document that includes a LaTex equation
LaTeX equation support
- You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- PowerPoint slide showing planets aligned
Add motion with Morph
- Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- A summary view of all slides in a presentation. 3 are selected.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
- Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Hand holding and clicking the top of a pen next to a laptop screen showing a slideshow
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
- Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Spreadsheet showing how to use IFS to calculate student grades
- TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
- Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Database with pie chart in the center of the screen
Visualize your data with new charts
- Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
- Data type list with Large Number highlighted
Large Number (bigint) data type
- The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
Project plan with a dropdown containing tasks
- Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
Timeline with task names and dates
- Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
Kick-start your diagrams
- The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
- Two different web page layouts; one for PC and one for mobile
Bring ideas to life
- New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
- Computer screen with document on the left and Accessibility visual with a check mark on the right
One-click fixes for accessibility issues
- The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
Ease of Access options with Sound Scheme highlighted
- Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Before you install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Most Updated Version)
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM for 64bit 2 GB RAM for 32bit.
- Hard drive space: 3.5 GB free hard disk required
- Application: You might need to install .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to use some features.
Processor and RAM requirements for Office 2010 are the same as for the 2007 Office system. Therefore, if your computer meets the 2007 Office system requirements, you can run Office 2010.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus May 2020 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Download File Size: 3.1 GB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Bootable ISO File
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Windows 11 Pro
Overview of Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 has an entirely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is excellent for that.
The central part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, we will borrow a significant portion of the UX changes from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island-style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu. Still, almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel