Windows Server 2022 Standard
With Windows Server 2022 you can achieve all business goals. The operating system connects on-promises environments with Azure services to get maximum value from hybrid scenarios and existing investments.
Windows Server 2022 is available in three different versions, each for different requirements:
- Windows Server 2022 Essentials is designed for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. No access licenses (CAL) are required.
- Windows Server 2022 Standard is perfectly suited for physical or only slightly virtualized environments. you need
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter unfolds its strengths particularly in highly virtualized data centers and cloud environments you need
Windows Server 2022 is the operating system that connects on-premises environments to Azure. You benefit from additional layers of security and the modernization of your applications and infrastructure.
Hybrid functions with Azure
Expand your data center to Azure to maximize your investment and gain new hybrid capabilities.
Advanced multi-level security
Enhance your security to protect the data center. The operating system is the starting point.
Accelerated innovation for applications
Enable the creation of cloud-native apps and modernize traditional apps with containers and microservices.
Unprecedented hyper-converged infrastructure
Expand your data center infrastructure to improve efficiency and security.
- Processor: 1.4GHz 64-bit with NX/DEP
- Memory: 512 MB (Server Core and Server Nano), 2 GB (with Desktop View)
- Graphics card and monitor: 1024 × 768 pixels
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- Free hard disk space: 32 GB free hard disk space
- BIOS: UEFI system with Secure Boot (UEFI 2.3.1c) (for certain functions)